Deflacort 24 mg-Tablet-
Price in Bangladesh
- Anaphylaxis, asthma, severe hypersensitivity reactions
- Rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile chronic arthritis, polymyalgia rheumatica
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, mixed connective tissue disease (other than systemic sclerosis), polyarteritis nodosa, sarcoidosis
- Pemphigus, bullous pemphigoid, pyoderma gangrenosum
- Minimal change nephrotic syndrome, acute interstitial nephritis
- Rheumatic carditis
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease
- Uveitis, optic neuritis
- Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Acute and lymphatic leukaemia, malignant lymphoma, multiple myeloma
- Immune suppression in transplantation
Dosage & Administration
- For acute disorders: up to 120 mg/day Deflazacort may need to be given initially. Maintenance doses in most conditions are within the range 3-18 mg/day.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: The maintenance dose is usually within the range 3-18 mg/day. The smallest effective dose should be used and increased if necessary.
- Bronchial asthma: In the treatment of an acute attack, high doses of 48-72 mg/day may be needed depending on severity and gradually reduced once the attack has been controlled. For maintenance in chronic asthma, doses should be titrated to the lowest dose that controls symptoms.
- Other conditions: The dose of Deflazacort depends on clinical need titrated to the lowest effective dose for maintenance. Starting doses may be estimated on the basis of ratio of 5 mg prednisone or prednisolone to 6 mg Deflazacort.
- Juvenile chronic arthritis: The usual maintenance dose is between 0.25 to 1.0 mg/kg/day.
- Nephrotic syndrome: Initial dose of usually 1.5 mg/kg/day followed by down titration according to clinical need.
- Bronchial asthma: The initial dose should be between 0.25 - 1.0 mg/kg on alternate days.
- Deflazacort withdrawal: In patients who have received more than physiological doses of systemic corticosteroids (approximately 9 mg per day or equivalent) for greater than 3 weeks, withdrawal should not be abrupt. How dose reduction should be carried out depends largely on whether the disease is likely to relapse as the dose of systemic corticosteroids is reduced.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Precautions & Warnings
Use in Special Populations
Purchase & Delivery Process:
1. Home Delivery inside Dhaka 50 TK, Outside of Dhaka Delivery Charge 150 TK. 2. After confirmation of the order, products will be delivered within 24 hours – 2 Days inside Dhaka and 48 hours – 5 days outside of Dhaka. 3. Outside of Dhaka, Customer have to pay 150Taka in advance 4. Outside of Dhaka delivery via courier service. 5. Product delivery duration may vary due to product availability in stock
What is the Deflacort 24 mg-Tablet price in bd 2023?
The Model Prescription Medicine price in BD is 30৳. In today's market on 11-12-2023. Brand Bazaar offers you the lowest price of Model Prescription Medicine: 30৳ instead of 35৳ regular price. The Model Prescription Medicine is In Stock now in our store (Call us to know about details of this product). 5 customer buy this product From 1097 visitors. Follow us on Facebook to stay updated with the latest offers. Subscribe our YouTube channel for product reviews. You can Order Model online, pay with online payment gateway or Cash on delivery (in Dhaka city) and get 2-3 day Express delivery anywhere in Bangladesh or visit our Showroom for more gift.